Monday, February 4, 2008 | posted by Thomas Carlyle

ALL MONDAYS ARE FRIDAYS THANKS TO CHI POWER

Did you notice that there were no chat logs on Friday? It's because I was blind drunk! Here is a taste of what you missed.

Thomas: I BLINKED
Zachery: THE INTERNET WILL CRASH THOMAS
Thomas: IT TOOK TWENTY SECONDS
Zachery: YOU WILL DRIVE IT OFF A BRIDGE
Thomas: AND MADE A RASPY NOISE
Zachery: That is frightening.
Thomas: JABBER JABBER JABBER JABBER JABBERJAWWW

Cathleen: My senior thesis is now 2 pages long
Cathleen: weee!
Thomas: It's like a tamogotchi.
Thomas: REMEMBER THOSE?
Cathleen: how is it like that at all?
Thomas: It's tiny and you are responsible for feeding and raising it until it is big and healthy.
Thomas: Or, like mine, bloated and hateful. (both thesis and tamogotchi)

James: sigh. science brings us new bombs and new tvs.
Thomas: And tells us to wash our hands, and to brush our teeth.
Thomas: It is our fiery mother.
James: science is many things.
Thomas: At least four of them are our fiery mothers.
James: If my life was left to science, I'd have been left for dead.
James: Wait.
James: Did I type that?
James: I have no idea what the fuck that means.

Thomas: I think we should make a disco helmet.
James: Why?
Thomas: Because we don't have one!

Cathleen: what, he even says that he never really got along with his father
Cathleen: and then your like, well if he never liked his dad, why is he so fucking upset
Cathleen: Oh! thats right, he wants to sleep with his mommy
Cathleen: and once she lets him down he gets pissed at all women and starts, you know, becoming Earnest Hemingway
Thomas: It's the dream of all men, secretly.
Thomas: The importance of being Earnest. Hemingway.


Context is none of your concern, but Cathleen and I were talking about Hamlet. I mean. In case you were wondering.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home