Friday, August 3, 2007 | posted by James Thomas à Becket

Theme Teaser: The Howling Of A Pack Of Wolves

Well, hopefully, this will work out much better than the black metal teaser I put up before, but the future remains to be written. After a relatively short discussion, again dominated by Tom and I, the new theme is the howling of a pack of wolves.

If you ask how our themes are chosen, I can tell you very sincerely I have no idea, short of finding each other online, getting into a chat room with the other two authors, and firing off ideas until something sticks. I can say we usually go with something that sounds cool, though that phrase is as nebulous say, Mr. Gonzales' memory regarding the firing of his underlings.

Also, if you had told me that you could have appended the phrase fight in Iraq to our previous theme, "Robots Are Going To..." I would have told you you were lying. However, Wired knows all...

See you soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home